Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spar American Cookies €1

Options
  • 16-05-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Dont see a General Chat thread so created a new one.

These cookies in Spar are a complete bargain and a surprise for €1! I loved them from the first bite to the last of the 8th... well no I didnt eat all 8 but can easily say on another day I might have!

Anyways highly recommend them(dont work for Spar, I actualyl think they are rip-off merhcantss in the main) but these damn cookies have me singing their praises!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The triple chocolate ones are SO good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Are they the Apple Pie ones..

Because if they are... SWEET LORD. Obsessed with them when I was younger. It's been a few years since I had them and I don't intend on getting myself hooked on them again. It was filthy...

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭ScaldyMc

Spar have some great stuff alright, they have fantastic ice-cream too. The chocolate brownie ice-cream is the best, try it if you haven't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I got brownie biscuits in eurospar, think it was €1, very nice.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Very nice indeed!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Grabbed a pack of the apple pie ones the other day, ate 4.

Few hours later my tongue was the size of a small child and it felt like I scalded all the skin off the inside of my mouth.

I haven't had them in several years and I had nothing else strange that day or the day before so... Don't know if the ingredients are slightly different but I don't think I'll be chancing them again! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

Lornen wrote: »
    Grabbed a pack of the apple pie ones the other day, ate 4.

Few hours later my tongue was the size of a small child and it felt like I scalded all the skin off the inside of my mouth.

I haven't had them in several years and I had nothing else strange that day or the day before so... Don't know if the ingredients are slightly different but I don't think I'll be chancing them again! :eek:

My mouth always hurts after I eat those cookies, it's really weird. Pity, because they're nice!

Advertisement