Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Anne's Park Rose Festival 2011

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I haven't heard it isn't - have you some information?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Seeking Self

Unfortunately no, but I was on the Dublin City Council web page and they produced a press release in early July last year with the dates for the 2010 festival. I assume it will be around the weekend of the 17th of July as it has been in previous years?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 fioc

Rose festival st annes runs from 15-17july 2011:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

fioc wrote: »
    Rose festival st annes runs from 15-17july 2011:)

Thanks for the heads up! I reckon I'll head down on the Saturday and get some lunch in the Red Stables while I'm at it. Lovely!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

http://www.clontarfresidents.com/events/view/771_rose-festival-at-st-annes-park

oh, you take part in a viking battle - i am so there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Well did anyone go yesterday and was it any good, thinking of heading over today if the weather isn't to bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I was there yesterday, good selection of market stalls, food, plant sellers, etc. If you've been any other year you'll know what to expect in that regard.
    Car parking was well organised (entering from the south side of the park) - also teh Viking festival is there too, lots of reenactors showing off their equipment and knowledge, definitely worth a look if the weather'll hold up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Thank's
    Went over with the gang this afternoon, weather was not to good but we soldiered on. Overall I didn't think it was up to much. the stalls in the red building area were the best and I think they are there every week. I will pop over on a normal Saturday to see how it is. The Argentinian grill was the bizz.

Advertisement