Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study!

• 16-05-2011 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

Can anyone give me a new way of studying because i cannot study no matter how much i try i just can't study. All the ways that the teachers have told me have failed. I was always used to studying the night before a test and i actually did good in the mock by doing this scoring 370, but i am worried really worried it wont work for the real thing.
    Can anyone help any new ways of studying?
    I know its late but i can still get alot done in 3 weeks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

The simple and effective way of studying is, make a checklist at the start of the day eg. Maths paper 1 question 1 and do it. You'll gain satisfaction from ticking off tasks and also you'll see how much work you've done and what topics you've covered.

tldr: Get off your arse and study!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

You could eliminate the mental block by thinking of study as homework and doing the above. Exam papers are the best thing to work from, then you know where you're at and what you need to look over.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

I'd do exam papers or write out notes rather that just reading,i can't study by just reading..i need to be active in my study by answer questions or writing out notes,it'll also prepare you for exam type questions

Advertisement