Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save Euro 100 on Shoreline Gym Membership

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sunny_seaside

Hi all,

Seems 1 person had difficulty getting their card yesterday, we are still waiting for 1 person to come down and pay. Has anyone else had an issue ? My wife will be joining within the next few days, she has had something urgent that has prevented going down till now.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrickpc

Hi all,

Seems 1 person had difficulty getting their card yesterday, we are still waiting for 1 person to come down and pay. Has anyone else had an issue ? My wife will be joining within the next few days, she has had something urgent that has prevented going down till now.

Thanks

Hi Tony,

Was in Shoreline this morning and spoke with one of the managers. She said that we won't get our cards until all 10 people (or more) have paid their fee / bank direct debit. She let me go in without a card but I think we should try to get this sorted out as soon as possible. If there is anyone else out there willing to join for the fantastic price of 365 Euro can they still post their interest here ?

Hopefully this will be sorted out soon.

-P

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Spoke to them yeasterday on phone as I am in England. Gave them credit card over the phone(this had been offered previously) as my member details were already on file from 2009. All should be sorted by now.

Advertisement