Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that game help

Options
  • 16-05-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭

Feel this should be quick as im sure it was popular but I think it was mid nineties or later (but it's old enough) It was top down war game (like close combat). Now I never played it but if I remember reviews you had fixed squad to complete a given map so it wasn't an rts in that sense. There was no multiplayer I think.

I could have sworn it was called Mercenaries and there was a sequel but googling is just throwing up an FPS I don't recognise.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

One of the Jagged Alliance series?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Commandos?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Commandos?

That's the one! Cheers!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Great games and they are available from Good old Games.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Great games and they are available from Good old Games.

Grabbing old school stuff for my netbook as I'm travelling soon. Can't face just sticking with solitaire and minesweeper :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement