Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Development in Wexford/Waterford area.

Options
  • 16-05-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get 120 C41 film processed around Wexford? Or even if there's anywhere in waterford. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I'm pretty sure McCauleys should be able to handle 120 C-41 for you. I know a friend got some done there about a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

In Wexford or Enniscorthy? I know Enniscorthy doesn't do it but I suppose the same girl that tried to sell me colour film when I asked for b&w told me htat. I'll check again today anyway thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I know a friend got some done there about a year ago.

That was in Wexford town. Who knows, they may have quit at this stage.

If it's B+W C-41 shoot some proper B+W and dev it yourself.

If it's colour C-41 then you can get yourself something like a Fuji Hunt C-41 dev kit and do it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Yeah since the last time I pm'd you I've gotten some Neopan 400 and hp5 and developed them myself, it's just I was given a lot of ilford xp2 and it seems an awful shame to waste it.

Advertisement