Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

duffff-man

Options
  • 16-05-2011 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi I would like to complain the metioned moderator as I have being banned for something which I dont think I was in the wrong. What had happend was i answered a question with a truthful answer and he banned me for mentioning it I would like you to contact this moderator and ask him to explain his actions and show you the post I put up as I can get it as he must of deleted it !! This is moderator is in the wrong and I dont think he is in a postion to be a moderator unless he reads all the posts on the thread instead of just reading one or two .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Hi there.

The first step you should take is to discuss the issue with the mod in question.

From your post, it seems that you haven't done so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭rescue16

Yes I have and he does not want to see my side of it .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hi,
    I have already outlined my reasons to you twice for the ban. I have told you that you need to make contact with the cmod and follow that process.

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭rescue16

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have already outlined my reasons to you twice for the ban. I have told you that you need to make contact with the cmod and follow that process.

Sean
    Hi Sean look I just like to let you know man that I am not having ago at you I just think it was unfair to ban me thats all man. If i was asked to explain why I asked the question by you are someone else then I would have no problem I just think you were a bit quick to ban be instead of a warning. No hard feeling against you ok you were just doing your job but may of over reacting I little bit. My name is William by the way .:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Sorry, just saw this thread now as it wasn't prefixed.

For what its worth, rescue16 contacted me by PM asking me to look into the matter for him. I advised him that regardless of the reason he was asking, discussion of how to pick up emergency services broadcasts (even if thats just asking if certain equipment is capable of doing so) is against the Hobby Radio forum charter and that the mods were able to punish as they saw fit for infringements.

• Advertisement
Advertisement