Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

duffff-man

Options
  • 16-05-2011 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi I would like to complain the metioned moderator as I have being banned for something which I dont think I was in the wrong. What had happend was i answered a question with a truthful answer and he banned me for mentioning it I would like for you to contact this moderator and ask him to explain his actions and show you the post I put up as I can get it as he must of deleted it !! This moderator is in the wrong and I dont think he is in a postion to be a moderator unless he reads all the posts on the thread instead of just reading one or two . The thread was in hobbie radio and just like to let ye know i am a member of the emergency services so i know what i am talking about.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is a duplicate of a previous thread, so I'll close this redundant one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement