Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomers in Cork City

• 16-05-2011 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm looking for some help in finding a good groomer in the Cork city area. We have a mixed breed dog who is very long haired and he needs a good clipping as he is shedding enough hair to knit a jumper on a daily basis.
    Any recommendations appreciated. :)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

Haven't used her for my dogs yet but will be contacting her soon and have heard great things about Joyful Grooming. As far as I know, its up somewhere near the Kinsale Road Roundabout, and the girl that owns it is supposed to be brilliant with the dogs, and not too expensive either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

there's a place in dillons cross

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Spitfire_24

I recently asked the same question here on boards and Joy from Joyful Grooming was recommended to me. I have a 12 month old rescue collie who is very nervous when it comes to bath time and Joy was superb with her! when i arrived to collect Bran, she was all happy and excited and seemed like she had a great time! And she looked gorgeous too! Highly recommend this lady...i can PM you with her details if you like??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Shanao wrote: »
    Haven't used her for my dogs yet but will be contacting her soon and have heard great things about Joyful Grooming. As far as I know, its up somewhere near the Kinsale Road Roundabout, and the girl that owns it is supposed to be brilliant with the dogs, and not too expensive either.

Thanks Shanao. That's quite near me so will look it up:D

• Advertisement

Thanks Refusetolose..........it's a bit far from me but will keep it in mind. Great directions btw.:)

I recently asked the same question here on boards and Joy from Joyful Grooming was recommended to me. I have a 12 month old rescue collie who is very nervous when it comes to bath time and Joy was superb with her! when i arrived to collect Bran, she was all happy and excited and seemed like she had a great time! And she looked gorgeous too! Highly recommend this lady...i can PM you with her details if you like??

Thanks Spitfire but I've tracked down her details on the net and will give her a ring tomorrow. Olly is 20 months but this is his first time going to be clipped so even though he's a great dog I'd like to take him to someone kind so that he won't have a problem going back in the future.:eek:

My hairy mammoth is booked in fir tomorrow. Will see how he gets on.:D

Success. He wasn't too happy initially but came home happy and very georgeous I might add. Joy was great and did a fab job:D

Advertisement