Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Pats Open Day

Options
  • 16-05-2011 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone was at the St Pats open day (last November) and what they thought of it? Edging between Pats and Mary I!

Any help would be great!

Kind regards,

Roisin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Hey Roisin,

I'm in Pats and love it. We have a really nice group in first year in my course, about 400 in total, with about 10% mature students.

Everybody is very friendly, it's a pretty small college when compared with Trinity or UCD so we all get along very well. All the school leavers are good craic, there's a lovely atmosphere and it's very easy to chat away to people and make plenty of friends.

The mature group are very friendly too, and we go out of our way to help each other out when it comes to study and stuff, which is really nice and a good comfort.

Also, we are affiliated to DCU, so along with all of our own clubs and socs all of theirs are accessible to us too, along with the library and sports facilities.

As for Mary I, I can't comment, but I'm sure it's pretty cool too.

Hope this helps:D

Advertisement