Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying before due date.

Options
  • 16-05-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi
    I recently moved back to ESB from Airtricity. As with Airtricity im paying through direct debit. Airtricity supplied us with a 'smartcard' which me and my partner found alot easier to pay the bills with,ie we put €20 a week in which we didn't notice going, instead of having the full whack taken bi-monthly. Can ye provide something similar.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi jod1983,

We can indeed - it's called an Easypay Card. If you like, just PM me your account details and I can post one out today. :)

You also have the option of automating pre-payments (e.g. if you tire of weekly trips to the post office...); you can do this by setting up a standing order for whatever amount you would normally pay on a weekly/monthly basis. Further details (plus our IBAN info) are outlined here.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭jod1983

Hi, any sign of my Easypay card? Sent my details to you last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi jod1983,

Apologies for the delay. Let me know if you don't get it by this Friday and I can re-send.

Thanks,

David.

(I've also sent you a PM)

Advertisement