Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat found in Bremore Pastures area

Options
  • 16-05-2011 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭

My partner found a black and white cat this morning that had been knocked down in the Bremore Pastures area in Balbriggan. He took the body of the cat home, as he thought it was ours, but thankfully, it wasn't.

We would love to get in contact with the owner. It's a fairly big black cat with white on it. We haven't ascertained the sex of it. I tried knocking on a few doors but noone around the area the cat was found knew who owned it.

If anyone can help locate the owner, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Hi this was posted earlier on Balbriggan.net - not sure if it's the same fella?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

No, Sarah, unfortuneatly it's not that cat. I saw the ad myself. The cat we found is very black with patches of white. Thanks though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

The owners were found, they were posting leaflets with the kitty's picture on it through the letterboxes this evening.

RIP to the poor little thing :(

Advertisement