Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 16-05-2011 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

can anyone tell me how to start a thread from a forum i want to discuss? l forgot as i cant remember how to do it! i made a new thread but was moved the other day as i was puttin it in the wrong forum. im confused.com here:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just go to the forum in question and use the "start thread" button just as you did here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭yoyo83

oh ok thought i had to go to the topic and make the new thread from there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

yoyo83 wrote: »
    oh ok thought i had to go to the topic and make the new thread from there

No, it's only at the forum level this can be done.

ok thanks

another question why is it i only have one star under the registered user and the rest of the people on this have 3 or 4 stars?

• Advertisement

yoyo83 wrote: »
    another question why is it i only have one star under the registered user and the rest of the people on this have 3 or 4 stars?

It's a reflection of post count for a normal user, up to 3 silver. 4 silver stars is for mods, 5 silver for category mods, 5 gold for admins.

thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement