Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Book of Mormon...the musical

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 regularjoe_12

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

maximoose wrote: »

Would you be able to link me to the 19:30 show on Jan 2nd please. My pre-sale link never came :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

My pre-sale link just arrived at 12.04, check your emails in case yours did too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭crisco10

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/k2eq0l

pick your own date there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

miamee wrote: »
    My pre-sale link just arrived at 12.04, check your emails in case yours did too.

I still haven't received mine. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

Did you get an email?

No, adding ?did=elaserp to the end of most event page URLs usually unlocks a presale or two :pac:

Received now, pretty bad seats being offered in the corner of Circle for €75

• Registered Users Posts: 12 regularjoe_12

I got my email and was able to get decent-ish seats on date i wanted.
    I got circle 6 rows back middle, for 60e each (plus the booking fee).

My favourite seat in BGET is Row M, middle, I was being offered seats in the corner of the circle, front row for €75. I would always prefer middle. I eventually got Row F middle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

cee_jay wrote: »
    My favourite seat in BGET is Row M, middle, I was being offered seats in the corner of the circle, front row for €75. I would always prefer middle. I eventually got Row F middle.

I nabbed E in the stalls, around 25 so roughly in the middle. Are these seats alright?

I can always keep looking, change dates, if these are terrible.

The seats are grand, I think I sat around there for Warhorse and it was fine.
    I just prefer M as you are a bit further back, the theatre starts to slant upwards at that point, and you get a really good view. But it is a theatre where you are never going to miss anything, and everywhere is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

cee_jay wrote: »
    The seats are grand, I think I sat around there for Warhorse and it was fine.
    I just prefer M as you are a bit further back, the theatre starts to slant upwards at that point, and you get a really good view. But it is a theatre where you are never going to miss anything, and everywhere is good!

I sat in B in the upper for war horse and I found it far too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I nabbed E in the stalls, around 25 so roughly in the middle. Are these seats alright?

I can always keep looking, change dates, if these are terrible.

I have Row F, middle. Been there before and it's sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Flibble

I got E in the stalls, just off to the side a little bit but I don't mind that.

Really looking forward to this now 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Signed up for the waiting list for this but got no e-mail. Hopefully tickets won’t be too hard got once they go on general sale!

I’m guessing there’s no chance of extra dates being added in January?

Redo91 wrote: »
    Signed up for the waiting list for this but got no e-mail. Hopefully tickets won’t be too hard got once they go on general sale!

I’m guessing there’s no chance of extra dates being added in January?

Use this link: https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/k2eq0l

Just noticed it's switched to a seat map now, so much easier

maximoose wrote: »
    Use this link: https://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/k2eq0l

Just noticed it's switched to a seat map now, so much easier

Thanks a million! This is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Is row b in the circle a good seat location.

Would you have a decent view in the Circle around row K in the middle or is that very far back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 student2020

Thanks, I got tickets for mid December.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Anyone think this is liable to be cancelled?

Summer2020 wrote: »
    Anyone think this is liable to be cancelled?
    Possibly, along with most other gigs this year.

Anyone who booked tickets for this heard anything about cancellation? It’s clearly not going ahead, I checked the Book of Mormon website and all performances in the Uk leading up to Dublin date have already been
    Reschedule or cancelled, yet Ticketmaster are still selling tickets for the Dublin date.

Summer2020 wrote: »
    Anyone who booked tickets for this heard anything about cancellation? It’s clearly not going ahead, I checked the Book of Mormon website and all performances in the Uk leading up to Dublin date have already been
    Reschedule or cancelled, yet Ticketmaster are still selling tickets for the Dublin date.
    I've booked as well and heard nothing, am.not surprised about Ticketmaster, had tickets for Planet Earth, sold them on through Ticketmaster, rescheduled to October and now rescheduled to next April I think and I won't get my money till concert takes place, that will be a year to wait for a refund even though they have money got from two parties for the same tickets, and customer service leaves a lot to be desired, as for Book of Mormon, I am presuming it will be re scheduled so probably no offer of refund there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

Book of Mormon is gone from the Bord Gais schedule. I wonder will it be rescheduled or refunded?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Dietmar Hamann

Looking at their Twitter page they seem to be deferring all shows for about a year. Only a matter of time before they announce the same for the Dublin show.

Gone from the Ticketmaster website now too. Clearly not going ahead, wish they’d give information on refunds or rescheduled date.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Dietmar Hamann

Check your Ticketmaster account. Mine has updated dates.

New dates for tickets are Nov 2021 now.

• Advertisement

Just over 3 weeks now... do we reckon these are going ahead?

Advertisement