Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Studios Dundalk

Options
  • 16-05-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi, does anywhere know where The Studios is located in Dundalk? I'm looking to join hip-hop/some form of dance class for the summer. I've read that its near the retail park, but I have never ever seen the sight of it.

Any help is greatly appericated. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 king li

Hi,

I think the studios is down by retail park where wogans and bargain house is. It would be facing the old riverside factory. Its beside Sallys hair shop. Funky feet (i think) are there also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any dance classes happening in Dundalk? I'm attending about a million weddings in the next 12months and would love to learn to jive and waltz...anyone in the know?

Advertisement