Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger airways sale

Options
  • 17-05-2011 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

and before i start , i dont care if you hate tiger airways or you wouldnt travel with tiger airways so dont bother !!

http://www.tigerairways.com/edm/au/index.php

hopefully somebody might get some good deals from it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I get an email from tiger will sale prices weekly.
    i know that are no frills, and charge extra for everything. But so what.

Don't pay for any extra like seating or extra baggage and they are brilliant for short flights.
    I've seen faires from $1, even with charges, you are looking are very cheap flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Mellor wrote: »
    I get an email from tiger will sale prices weekly.
    i know that are no frills, and charge extra for everything. But so what.

Don't pay for any extra like seating or extra baggage and they are brilliant for short flights.
    I've seen faires from $1, even with charges, you are looking are very cheap flights.

I flew to Melbourne/Avalon for 60quid return, it cost my mate more money for parking than the return flight!

Yes they run late, they no thrills, but for 60quid fantastic value

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Exactly, I can never understand peopel who complain about no frills on short flights. it's an hour FFS, I've spent longer on the bus stuck in traffic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

Its not the no frills which is why I wont fly with them. Its the cancellations at the last minute! Hardly the airline I want to be flying to Perth with later in the year when I need to catch a 21 day tour from there.

They are good if you arent in a rush anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

04072511 wrote: »
    Its not the no frills which is why I wont fly with them. Its the cancellations at the last minute! Hardly the airline I want to be flying to Perth with later in the year when I need to catch a 21 day tour from there.

They are good if you arent in a rush anywhere.

Thats a good point, I usually just fly to melbourne and get one around 5pm, so if they cancel usually one within an hour or two

though my housemate had the last flight cancelled and she had to shell out $350 for the last Qantas flight

• Advertisement
Advertisement