Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone at IT tallaght ever answer phones??

Options
  • 17-05-2011 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Trying to get through to IT dept about issue with moodle,never answer phones same with part time office, but they do sometimes call back two days later:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Hondo,

The Helpdesk phone is an answering service - with the exception of during exam results etc. when it is manned, as the manning of the helpdesk takes priority during term.

If you PM me your X number I will have a look at the helpdesk and see where your query is - most of the time calls are returned the same day.

For the fastest service call up to the helpdesk if you are in the college.

You can also submit a helpdesk call via the web.

Also - depending on what your issue is with moodle the IT Department may not be able to help as they do not administer the moodle system.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Hondo75

The IT helpdesk did it back quick, it is in general when i have tried contacting other dept

Advertisement