Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't remember the password to account?

• 17-05-2011 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭

I was going to buy xbox gold membership for my son but I can't remember the password I used when signing him up for his free month. I know the email I used but have tried every password I would ever use and it seems to be none of them. Is there a way I can find this out? Or is there a way to upgrade him to xbox gold using the xbox dashboard without needing the password.?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Buy a prepaid code in a shop/ online. Input code in the redeem code part, press the guide button and left twice i believe and it'll be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

Thanks for that I just thought it was cheaper to get it from the xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

lol no it's usually more expensive, you can get a year for 35 or so online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 halpin325

In order to recover the password, you need to go to http://accounts.live.com and click on Forgotten my password and follow the instructions.
    You will need to do this if you want to recover the account on another console via LIVE or if you want to make changes to the account.

Advertisement