Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer Ink

Options
  • 17-05-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, anyone know where the cheapest online retailer is! Have 4 cartridges to buy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

All depends what make/model printer you have.
    Some of them just aren't all that economically viable. :cool:
    inkmaestro.ie are good though.
    Search for your make/model on there site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

the usual Amazon and Ebay come to mind first but you ask them for a quote to refill you old cartridges (based in Ennis apparently)

http://www.cartridgegreen.ie/business-users/get-a-quote

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mammu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cusker

I have a Canon printer and ink refills are really such a pain. I thought I could save when I bought an all in one printer because I already have a scanner, copier, fax machine and a printer but the cost of the ink refills are just too expensive. If I went for a normal printer, I could be getting 3 refills for the HP printer that with the Canon printer. Though I am not really that particular with the print quality as I just usually print articles and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

Just saw this on Tesco website. It might fit your printer.
    Canon Bci-3 Cym Multipack for €3.54. (looks like there is 3 cyan, 3 yellow and 3 Magenta in pack)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Henrib

I would recommend Cartridge Green ( I use the one in Ennis), I have a few different models of printers and they have filled the various cartridges at €12 each. Great customer service aswell, I took in a few cartridges a week or two ago and the chap told me one wasn't empty but I explained it was reading empty and not printing for me. He cleaned it up free of charge and now its fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

In connection with refilling ink cartridges only recently my friends printer was completely destroyed as it leaked so I wouldnt touch refills. I have a Canon all-in-one printer, scanner and copier, if one of the cartridges get empty the printer wont work. The first time this happened I thought the machine was broken so I will never buy a Canon again. It wont work with one cartridge which is stupid and very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 mammu

Canon is good printer..I have epson and canon, canon is way faster..however..refill inks is not good idea..i used that but one moment happened that my printer got destroyed..i prefer to buy compatible inks, even if happens that one doesnt work somehow, at least it doesnt destroy printer

Advertisement