Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a bill of €169 in the post from UPC, billed for 2 BB packages in 1 go.

• 17-05-2011 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I ordered broadband last Tuesday, wanted to upgrade from 20MB to 50 MB. She then said the upgrade would take place in 15 minutes, she never mentioned a new modem.. I found out after low speed tests that you would need a new modem. Placed the 2nd order on the wednesday last week and got a call on Thursday to confirm the order. The women said she would ring me the next day and the modem would be delivered Monday.

I got no call on Friday and I gave UPC a call. I changed the deal as I wasn't going to pay the €40 install free because of the problems. I then changed to ordering online for free. But this morning I got a bill of €169. Apparently the women with whom I commenced communication last Tuesday charged me for both 20MB and 50MB. What should I do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

We got a €169 bill as well when we ordered (20Mb). Ring them back like we did and get it reduced to what it should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

CorkMan wrote: »
    What should I do?

Contact UPC, obviously.

Advertisement