Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me with my research survey

Options
  • 17-05-2011 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,
    I'm a student at Tipperary Institute and doing research towards my degree.

I would really appreciate very much if you could take 5 to 10 minutes to complete a survey regarding energy, community and the environment. Just click on the link below to access it.

The survey is being carried out to judge the levels of understanding of future energy options for Ireland.

These energy options will affect you, your future and your children's future.
    The results of this survey may provide insight into future energy planning.

No personal identifications details will be recorded, and the results will be completely confidential, used for the purpose of this research.

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/542127/Energy-Community-and-the-Environment

I need to finish the research soon, so I hope you may have a few minutes to spare.

If you have friends or neighbours that you think might also have an interest in the survey, or would help me by completing it, please forward to them the link to the survey.

I thank you in advance and hope it is enjoyable to complete.

Regards,

Brian.

Comments

Advertisement