Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies of the night in Charlesland?

Options
  • 17-05-2011 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

First post... I only joined to ask this .. you may find it strange!

I have heard rumors that there is now underground red light activity going on in Charlesland. Do any locals have any insight into this?

Not looking to procure adult services.... purely for research purposes. I know most of you won't believe that last sentence but I felt obliged to add it anyways before the more morally astute throw their toys out of the pram. :D

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

ugh hope its not true

could be some fairly rough birds on the game over that direction

let us know if you discover anything else about it :pac:

shudder!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

IBTL :D

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Tehoor

astrofluff wrote: »
    IBTL :D

I assume you think this is a joke post... It is a serious query. I am looking for an interesting subject for my next documentary film and think that post recession Greystones would be a good choice. Please no locking mods :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Good lord! I hope not!

Will someone please think of the children!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement