Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goalkeeper Coaching in Sligo

Options
  • 17-05-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Folks just in case any of you have kids playing football and like myself have a goal keeper in the house, Richard Brush has opened just4keepers in Sligo. I have nothing to do with this but am involved in under age soccer with my club. As a coach myself I reckon this is a great thing as goal keeping is often overlooked. I sent the young lad in for the trial run on Sunday to see what it was like and after one session he learned a few good things he didnt know, now he is currently playing u14 going to u16 so has a few year played in goals already.
    I normally wouldnt be for paying for soccer coaching as I do it myself voluntarily but have signed the wee lad up for this. Check out the website and give him a call if interested. As far as I know he can be booked for group sessions by the clubs also GAA and Soccer.

Advertisement