Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy hot sauces

Options
  • 17-05-2011 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,693 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I have in the past bought hot sauces from hot-headz , but they are in the uk and shipping can be expensive. i am wondering is there any irish company that has a decent range of hot sauces / nuts / crisps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

The food shop in Harvey Nicks in Dundrum does a fantastic range of (really hot) sauces. May not be too much use to you if you're in Cork but worth keeping in mind on your next trip to Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I'm pining for Dave's Insanity Sauce, but in the mean time, Tesco are doing a Tabasco sauce which is 200,000 on the scoville scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,693 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

thanks

i will have a proper look at the website i mentioned to see exactly what postage will come to as i will be ordering for a few people :)

must have a look for that tebasco sauce in tescos :eek: , never spotted it before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 chopsocky

It's not a hot sauce but the original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing sauce is available in Dunnes Butchers of Donnybrook......which by the way is worth visiting for the display window alone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭arknine

Aisian Market on Drury St in Dublin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Ive heard about this irish company called mic's chilli - their stuff sounds lovely but ive yet to find it in any shops near me: http://www.micschilli.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭SmartFox

The Mic's Chilli Inferno Sauces are ace... Burnt the head off myself with a little Extreme. The junior is super with Pizza too :D

They've a few stockists around Cork,

http://www.micschilli.ie/utilities/stockists.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I buy mine from chilefarm.co.uk.

Recently, asda in enniskillen stocked daves insanity but not anymore so its back to the net for me.

Advertisement