Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs showing Heineken cup final?

Options
  • 17-05-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you know of a pub in Ballybofey or Letterkenny that will definitely be showing the Heineken cup final on Saturday? I find that most of the pubs always mange to find some obscure racing, scorer or GA match to put on in front of even the biggest rugby matches.

Thanks for the help,

Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Cavern maybe? i'll ask in there after work, what time is the game on?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Donegal Skies

Thanks, I was thinking there would be the best bet. Kick is at 5pm.

well i live round the corner so i'll ask now at 5 and post the details.
    IIRC there is no premier league on the saturday as Sunday is the last day of the season So you might be in luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I would Imagine that any pub will be showing the Heineken Cup Final because the Scottish league is over and the English Premier league games are all being played at 4pm on Sunday, no games on Saturday in other words.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No soccer or GAA matches on Saturday evening so its likely that most pubs (apart from the ones next door to the bookies shops) will be showing the match.

I know I'll be out for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Donegal Skies

Good stuff. Thanks guys.

sorry for delay (happens sometimes when i go into pubs) but cavern def showing it and talking with ones in there it doesn't seem there is any sports clashing with it so should be anywhere really if you ask

Advertisement