Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any cork lads with monster trucks/cars/heli's?

Options
  • 17-05-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey all, was wondering if anyone around Cork has R/C cars or trucks/buggies etc. Wouldn't mind organising a meeting, especially an off road one. I also fly heli's, but mostly through my club. If anyone wants to fly it still sounds like fun to me!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tricksy08

ya i got a jato 3.3 and go off roading out in bottlehill just waitin on my new tires. wat u got and were do ya go...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Ryan0

tricksy08 wrote: »
    ya i got a jato 3.3 and go off roading out in bottlehill just waitin on my new tires. wat u got and were do ya go...

Hey! For offroading i have a HPI Savage X 4.6 and I got to vernon mount mx track, a building site in little island, and also a quarry in watergrasshill... My buddy has a Revo And a T-MAXX too... Are you on facebook, or do you have an e-mail that you can pass on? I'm waiting on a shock myself, and then some fuel so no rush. Gotta get an ESC for one of my helicopters first, flying in a competition June 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

Ryan0 wrote: »
    Gotta get an ESC for one of my helicopters first, flying in a competition June 11th.

Where is the competition and are spectators allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Ryan0

SLIM19198 wrote: »
    Where is the competition and are spectators allowed?

Howdy... I didn't see your message 'til now, sorry. The competition was at Brinny, at the Cork Model Aero Club's flying site. Spectators are always welcome. I'll keep you posted in future... Do you fly?

Ryan0 wrote: »
    Howdy... I didn't see your message 'til now, sorry. The competition was at Brinny, at the Cork Model Aero Club's flying site. Spectators are always welcome. I'll keep you posted in future... Do you fly?

Was thinking about getting in to flying!

Was looking at starting with a radian park flyer :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

SLIM19198 wrote: »
    Was thinking about getting in to flying!

Was looking at starting with a radian park flyer :)

They are actually full range rather than park flyer. A good one to start with though.

Just gotta sell some of my other toys before I buy some new ones ;-)

I know, i have not bought any new ones in a year myself. Have taken a liking to them radian type gliders though. I must be getting old.

Vidoes of them make them look awesome, and I got a small camera ready to strap to it for all crashes, I mean, landings :p

Yea they are great for cameras, i have used one for FPV flights and all, i have a cularis as well which is bigger and faster, but the radian is great for carrying camera gear.

• Advertisement
Advertisement