Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bride to be sash

Options
  • 17-05-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Hi I am looking for a bride to be sash in Galway? Going into town this evening to get it so if anyone knows where to start looking that would be great.

I have seen one in Woodies in Wellpark but I need the material one as its being embroidered.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Joke shops?
    2euro shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Nope neither have them but thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Glitzi Bitz? Euro shops

Glitzi Bitz?

Maybe..where is it? Wonder would claires accessories do them?

Thanks.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Would you not get the person who is embroidering to make up one? It would take a few mins on a sewing machine.

That way you could get some nicer material in Hickeys and some trim to jazz it up?

• Advertisement

One of the bridesmaids is getting it done and asked me to get a sash as she couldn't find one down home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Claire's Accessories will probably have it, they have all that pink/fluffy/penisy hen stuff.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I could lend you one that my grandfather wore, given the day that's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Glitzi Bitz is down the street form the Kings Head..on the right

Claires will more than likely have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Glitzi Bits closed down a few weeks ago didn't it?

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone, got one in a place on Middle St. Claires have them nut very bad quality.

Advertisement