Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Welcome back" what games are you gonna get?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Is the store down for anybody else?,it says it's under maintenance for me :confused:

The store still isn't online... 31st of May at the earliest is what's been said

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

MarkY91 wrote: »
    can we not downldo 2 on our main acocunt then on other accounts download 2 then another on a 3rd account ?

doubt it but worth the ask..

I think it will be for master account only.
    I also have a Japanese and US account, but doubt I'll be able to get anything from those stores, I suspect it will be IP restricted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Infamous and deadnation I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Kaneda_ wrote: »
    I just looked up INfamous on youtube, It looks brill - anyone play/own this gamne already?! I dont know why i dont have this game already.The reviews where nothing but positive either.

Infamous is a good enough game... the whole aspect of choosing to be good or bad is a bonus. If i didn't already have it i definately would go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

F1ngers wrote: »
    I think it will be for master account only.
    I also have a Japanese and US account, but doubt I'll be able to get anything from those stores, I suspect it will be IP restricted.

ah damnit i dont have access to my master acocunt no more...guess im getting none :mad: should be 2 games per ps3 not master account, im sure plenty of people have no access to the master account no more too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

MarkY91 wrote: »
    ah damnit i dont have access to my master acocunt no more...guess im getting none :mad: should be 2 games per ps3 not master account, im sure plenty of people have no access to the master account no more too

I was under the assumption that if you set an account saying your over 18 it was a Master account.. And if you are not 18 then it's a sub account?.. I may be wrong here though..

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ste1605

This is great news

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

I'll be taking little big planet-always liked the look of it but couldnt justify paying the full retail price. Cant wait to try it now

Infamous as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It doesn't say anything about master accounts, just anyone with a PSN account before it went down gets the downloads, if you happen to have two accounts then you might be in luck. The 77 million accounts they are talking about are made up of people with multiple accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Dead nation and wipeout for me so, have the others. For those who never got infamous its a great game.

Story is superb.

R and C game is good but very short fills the story between tools and crack in time.

Little big planet is good fun.

Looking forward to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I was under the assumption that if you set an account saying your over 18 it was a Master account.. And if you are not 18 then it's a sub account?.. I may be wrong here though..

hmm not too shure, in that case all 10ish of the accounts are master accounts on my ps3 :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭BrianOFlanagan

Wipeout? Seriously people f##king wipeout? Damn I guess there is an audience for that s##t

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Wipeout was fun on the original PlayStation, why do you think the PS3 version is **** Brian?

I think I'll give Ratchet and Clank and LittleBigPlanet a go. Not interested in dual joystick shooters or racing games, and I already have inFamous.

If you've not played inFamous, it's great fun. It's like a more polished version of Prototype, which came out at around the same time. The sequel is coming out soon, so it might be a worth playing through for the story at least.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I'll go for inFamous anyway. Then, either Wipeout Fury or Dead Nation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Conor108 wrote: »
    Ok it looks fun but honestly I can see myself getting bored of it quickly, and making levels looks time-consuming. I don't know, maybe I'm judging it too harshly and I need to experience it first or something. MIGHT get it but at the moment, Infamous & Wipeout

I'll just say that initially I was in the same boat as you. I didn't like the look of LBP so never got it. When I subscribed to PS+ I got it for free and once I started playing it absolutely loved it. You'll be surprised. It's fantastic, and loads of great user made levels. I don't make levels and I loved it.

As for myself I'm gonna go for Infamous, liked the look of it before but never got around to getting it, and Dead Nation, because looking at gameplay online looks like a lot of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

how can you take them? shop did not worked for me today. or there is some ather way?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

how can you take them? shop did not worked for me today. or there is some ather way?

Store won't be online till the end of the month or so. No definite date

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Can't recommend Wipeout HD enough, it's a quality game. Excellent graphics, soundtrack and tonnes of content. Good online play too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Wipeout? Seriously people f##king wipeout? Damn I guess there is an audience for that s##t
    I know right? It's only one of the best racing games on the PS3... :rolleyes:

Dr.Poca wrote: »

so when shop is onlinw, we can just go and grab it? is there anytime limit for it to be picked up? i gave my psp to my friend, so i cant take games now...

• Advertisement

so when shop is onlinw, we can just go and grab it? is there anytime limit for it to be picked up? i gave my psp to my friend, so i cant take games now...
    Yeah it has to be within thirty days of the store going up.

GothPunk wrote: »
    Yeah it has to be within thirty days of the store going up.

thank you, i guess i wount be original with this today, but i willstillask it: when is shop back online? :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm torn between Dead Nation and Wipeout HD. On one hand, Wipeout looks great and has some good reviews. One the other....Zombies.

Infamous is a definite though, as i had planned on picking it up before the 2nd one anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

According to Sony it will be back 'shortly'. So that should clear that up.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I am definately getting Ratchet, and maybe Wipeout too. Never too old for Ratchet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    thank you, i guess i wount be original with this today, but i willstillask it: when is shop back online? :o

Are you for real?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Infamous and Ratchet & Clank for me. Played the demos for both before, wasn't too impressed with Infamous but for a free game I'll give it a second chance. Remember liking Ratchet & Clank but not enough to buy it.

Never really gave LBP a chance when I owned it so will get that with my US account if I can, won't be too bothered if I can't. Don't care enough about the others to get them, even for free.

The guy who answers questions on the PS Blog seemed to genuinely not know when it'll be back up. My guess would be next Wednesday (25th), but we do know that it'll be up by the 31st.

I'm sure Sony want the store up asap as they're surely loosing money every day that it's down, so hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later. This whole ordeal has surely taught us that when Sony say 'shortly' they really mean a week. :pac:

They did say that the store will be updating multiple times during the week to catch up on the backlogged content, so if there is something that you're waiting on to buy it may not go up in the first store publish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

They should make it available to each account where there were Credit/Debit account details available I think that would be far as that's the biggest risk from a consumer point of view..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

F1ngers wrote: »
    Are you for real?

Thanks for saving me the effort..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement