Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Zyxel and Apple TV resolution

• 17-05-2011 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been playing around with the Zyxel for a loooong time and believe I have discovered a temp fix for Apple TV users.

The fix is attached. It is a settings file for your modem and it will reset everything back to factory once uploaded. If you reset your modem you will need to upload the file again.

To upload to your modem go to 192.168.1.254

Enter pass as broadband1

Click on Maintenance then Upload/Reboot.

On the configuration tab, upload the attached file (after unzipping) to the restore configuration section.

Your modem will reboot and then you should be able to use your apple tv as normal. This was not a ports issue by the way, just Apple using a non-standard service...I take no responsibility for damage inflicted this is purely in beta and is in no way a complete fix for Apples issue and you use at your own peril....Anyway, enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,607 ✭✭✭✭ted1

my fix was to change to upc :-)

Advertisement