Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-shirt printing recommendations?

Options
  • 17-05-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a cheap place in the city centre for t-shirt printing? It'd be for 5 t-shirts and the print job would probably only be lettering. As for buying the tshirts I was thinking Pennys. Is there anywhere else that I should consider.

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

There is a T-shirt printing shop next to Bully's Restaurant off Paul Street, I'm not sure what the prices are there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

ShamFeen wrote: »
    Thanks but I was thinking more along the line of a bricks n mortar shop.
    MissRetro wrote: »
    There is a T-shirt printing shop next to Bully's Restaurant off Paul Street, I'm not sure what the prices are there though.
    Are you talking about 'A-Z Printing'? Do they do tshirts? I'll check them out. There's also dot.cotton around the corner on French Church Street which you might be referring to. It'd be a bit expensive for the basic job that I'd be looking for. Thanks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Shellygoose

Is the one upstairs in Merchants Quay shopping centre still open? across from the opticians. Think they may be cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Welch Sports in Maylor St, next to Smyths toys do printing.

• Advertisement

Is the one upstairs in Merchants Quay shopping centre still open? across from the opticians. Think they may be cheap
    Welch Sports in Maylor St, next to Smyths toys do printing.
    Thanks guys/gals. I'll check them both out during my lunch break.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Lemag wrote: »
    Are you talking about 'A-Z Printing'? Do they do tshirts? I'll check them out. There's also dot.cotton around the corner on French Church Street which you might be referring to. It'd be a bit expensive for the basic job that I'd be looking for. Thanks though.

'A-Z' printing.. I'm almost positive they do T-shirt printing, I saw a sign in their window a few weeks back so they should still be doing it.

That place is closed down.. pity, they were really good value for T-shirt printing. They had some decent clothes too!

'A-Z' printing.. I'm almost positive they do T-shirt printing, I saw a sign in their window a few weeks back so they should still be doing it.
    They sure do. €10 for a single textual print. €15 for text and graphic.
    That place is closed down.. pity, they were really good value for T-shirt printing. They had some decent clothes too!
    I only discovered this today myself. Pity. Are there any other places which you could suggest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 constix

Got some Tees for my local club from www.fizzylolly.com. Emailed them for a quote and they were very competitive. The quality was better than expected too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

I've never had good t-shirts or print quality from a printers in Cork. I have used Camden Clothing in Dublin, and they've been very good (although it was a few years ago.)

• Advertisement

constix wrote: »
    Got some Tees for my local club from www.fizzylolly.com. Emailed them for a quote and they were very competitive. The quality was better than expected too.
    Thanks. Suggested already but I'm looking for something local. When the time comes for the print job it might be too late to go via an online site.
    Buceph wrote: »
    I've never had good t-shirts or print quality from a printers in Cork. I have used Camden Clothing in Dublin, and they've been very good (although it was a few years ago.)
    Cheers. Probably won't be up that way though.

At the moment it looks like we'll be going with www.dot-cotton.com as they gave me a very good provisional quote.

I went with www.dot-cotton.com/ in the end. I called into to them on French Church street rather than using their website. Great service and great price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 get thee to a nunnery!!!

That place on pana by easons that blares out the irish music does them for 20c a letter but you've to provide the tshirt yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

theyre closed down now

Advertisement