Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Desk

Options
  • 17-05-2011 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hi guys, I cannot see the Help Desk icon when I hover my mouse over the Sys icon. As a result of this I cannot get into the Dispute Resolution forum. What has happened to the Help Desk?

I used to like going into DR and check just to make sure that no disputes were ever overturned in favor of the poster.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has already been reported and is being worked on by Conor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭thelongfellow

This has been ongoing for nearly 3 weeks now.

I hope this has nothing to do with the Queens visit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This has been ongoing for nearly 3 weeks now.

As Conor stated it's not trivial to fix:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056257768
    I hope this has nothing to do with the Queens visit.
    Clearly not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Good news on this, we've got a fix, but it's very DB intensive, so we won't be running it till tonight when things are quieter. The alternative is a LOT of red angry text on our monitors and a look from Conor which means I'm off his christmas card list...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement