Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Engineering exam solutions

Options
  • 17-05-2011 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, im in DT004/2, can anyone tell me where I could find solutions to past exam papers for semester 2?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Hi, im in DT004/2, can anyone tell me where I could find solutions to past exam papers for semester 2?

Thanks

Ah great course. I'd say your going to have to get in contact with the lecture themselves. Any particular module, I may have some at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 littlespider

I would but some are un-contactable this week. I would appreciate if you had any for "Surveying 2", its my biggest pain at the minute.

thanks,
    btw how long are you finished the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

I would but some are un-contactable this week. I would appreciate if you had any for "Surveying 2", its my biggest pain at the minute.

thanks,
    btw how long are you finished the course?

I PM'd you there

Advertisement