Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Greg Merriman returns to 104.....

• 17-05-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just got a text from a friend a while ago to say that Greg Merriman is returning to 104 to do some cover work.....

Will be great to hear him back on the air after so many years.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Wonder if Tony the monkey child will come back aswell!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

Wonder if Tony the monkey child will come back aswell!! :)

would be just great if they all came back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

The openline was hilarious. I think i have all the songs recorded somewhere about the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Now that i think about it Tony the monkey child is already in 104:) (well the person behind the character of Tony)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭heybaby

Another thread is asking if Suzanne Kane has left her weekend slot, so perhaps merriman will replace her? A pity if thats the case, yet another female voice lost from Irish radio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

Suzanne hasn't left - she's on leave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

"Gimme back me balloooans!!"

Will Barnaby Harmlessly and Mary Shockalates (sp?) make an appearance too for one night only I wonder? Remember the girl who used to be on who loved The Urban Cookie Collective? Think she was just a listener they used to ring and get her on the show.

On the Strawberry Alarm around Halloween they played a clip of Tony the Monkey Child's first appearance on the Openline.

Ah, brings back great memories :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Great Show!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

Mega Buddy wrote: »
    Just got a text from a friend a while ago to say that Greg Merriman is returning to 104 to do some cover work.....

Will be great to hear him back on the air after so many years.

I think hes covering for Adrian and Jeremy on the Phoneshow while they do the 104 hour run away!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

Why though is he being so private about his appearance - there is just pictures of Dublin on the City Channel when it is on live, where you used to be able to see into the studio at Jeremy & Adrian. Odd!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That was the best, most anarchic radio I've ever heard. Would love to hear him back.

Wasn't Tony the Monkey Child and Barnaby Harmlessly the work of Jim Jim?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

He's back again, covering the phoneshow tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Macers wrote: »
    Suzanne hasn't left - she's on leave

Afaik she's at 4fm now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Fago! wrote: »
    Afaik she's at 4fm now.

She is :)

Advertisement