Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw feeding deals

• 17-05-2011 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭

As some of you may know I own a young Malamute called Titan and I am feeding him a raw diet, just got back from town and want to tell everyone of how good value the Chinese butchers are for meats to feed your dog, great prices too, for example I got the duck for just €1.50. I got most of the stuff in the picture from a Chinese market on Caple street.
    159347.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bullylover

I have a supplier, a local guy who mixes up my meat for me. He has different meat for your dogs needs. I have my Dane on a Fish/Beef/Tripe mix (smells disgusting) but 2 kilo bag for a 1e.
    My friends have used him for years for their Greyhounds, he's a wee star!
    Now i have been introduced to raw diets, I wud not put any man made crap into my dogs, they are 10x healthier, better behaved and their coats are fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

bullylover wrote: »
    I have a supplier, a local guy who mixes up my meat for me. He has different meat for your dogs needs. I have my Dane on a Fish/Beef/Tripe mix (smells disgusting) but 2 kilo bag for a 1e.
    Now i have been introduced to raw diets, I wud not put any man made crap into my dogs, they are 10x healthier, better behaved and their coats are fantastic.

I 100% agree with you, When I first got Titan he suffered from bad diarrhea everyday, even on the best food from the vets, my other dog was on dry kibble and I planned to have Titan on it also but as soon as I tried the Raw diet both dogs sprung to life. No diarrhea, no smelly poo and their coats are excellent, also I noticed they are extremely calm. If you have a hyper active dog I would suggest trying RAW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

bullylover wrote: »

Where are you based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,798 ✭✭✭✭dahat

andreac wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Second that............Sounds like a guy we wanna know :D

Advertisement