Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to Pearse Street (Sallynoggin)

Options
  • 17-05-2011 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi I have just received a letter in the post from, Sallynoggin college of further education to attend an interview tuesday (24th). I live in Kildare and was wondering how to get to the college? Everytime I go to dublin I either get dropped to the red cow and get the luas around, or get the train to heuston and then the luas around. Can anyone help me?

Also, kinda off the subject, I will be attending Roger Waters' The Wall the night before and the interview is the next day at 11am. Would be pretty awkward to go up and down, any suggestions about that? B&B?

Thanks!:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Dublin Bus routes 7 and 7a operate from O'Connell Street direct to Pearse Street in Sallynoggin.

Also, route 111 (peak hour only) operates from Dun Laoghaire DART Station to Pearse Street in Sallynoggin.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bensonx

yeah i used to go to sallynoggin,
    the easiest thing to do is get the bus from town, number 7, its on o. connell st nearer to the ambassador
    then tell the bus driver to let you know when its coming up as theres a stop right outside the college
    i agree theres no point going up and down, there are endless numbers of hostels in town, its only for one night and just to let you know its takes exactly one hour to get from town to sallynoggin provided the traffic aint too bad, just so your on time,
    what course are you interviewing for? good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mouthforwar93

thanks, leisure management & fitness instructor..

• Registered Users Posts: 47 potatohead90

Hey don't mean to invade the thread but to bensonx whats sallynoggin like? is it true its filled with scumbags? cheeers

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭bensonx

Hey don't mean to invade the thread but to bensonx whats sallynoggin like? is it true its filled with scumbags? cheeers

well i went there for a year and im going back finishing this year, when i was there last year i was friends with a few of the girls from the course and went out with them and all, stayed in the big estate across from the college and i have to tell ya i never came across a scumbag, even a bit of a scumbag haha, when you come in on the bus the first thing you see is all these boarded up houses but that is literally the only part of the area thats a lil bit run down like, is grand the whole area
    are you going to college there?

mouthforwar93 did u get accepted after?

• Advertisement
Advertisement