Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruger 10/22 Mags

Options
  • 17-05-2011 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hey lads,

I'm looking for some factory ten round 10/22 mags, does anyone know where they sell them?

I heard somewhere in carlow there is a gun shop that sells them at twenty quid a pop?

Cheers for the help in advance!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭whiteley91

jasus if there is then im there! thats reli cheap i hope its true! ha ill be keeping a eye out on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

If you know anyone going to America get them to bring you back a few. I got some while there this year. Only 15 dollars each.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Ketron

Cheers man, thats a good idea, I presume there is no problem bringing them back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

I just put them in my checked luggage and it was grand. They're only magazines and by Irish or American law you do not need a license to have them. Stock up on them if you can. And anything else you might want but can't get here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Ketron wrote: »
    Hey lads,

I'm looking for some factory ten round 10/22 mags, does anyone know where they sell them?

I heard somewhere in carlow there is a gun shop that sells them at twenty quid a pop?

Cheers for the help in advance!:)

None in Atlantic sports Carlow anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Greenacre

Paddy at www.gunshop.ie has them in stock

Cheers for the advice, I'm looking to get two or three of them. I have the butler creek hot lips ones and they're rubbish! I should have went for the steel lips, but the factory ones are a hell of alot neater anyway!

Greenacre wrote: »
    Paddy at www.gunshop.ie has them in stock

I was quoted one off price of 32 quid from gunshop.ie for all that wants to know. I might get a couple the next time i'm in dublin.

Advertisement