Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N950 leaked advert

Options
  • 17-05-2011 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Now this looks promising. Really looking forward to it. Looks like Nokias meego phone is close to launch. Think it'll make Nokias move to Windows Phone seem like a poor choice of os. After all who'd want to buy a locked down, do as Ballmer tells you to do os when you can have this instead?

Anyway, Mynokiablog is the place to go.......
    Click here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

This looks bloody nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Interesting.

I'm not Anti-Nokia by any means, i just have my doubts as to how behind this they really are....even if they invested a LOT of time, effort, MONEY into this,
    it stands a very strong chance of being buried under a plethora of generic Android phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Have an N900. And am currently looking for an upgrade. It's a great phone, but the OS was completely abandoned by nokia, and i would hazard a guess that the same would happen seeing the rumblings of Microsoft buying Nokia floating around.
    I'm pretty set on going android for my next phone...but i think now is a terrible time to change. With the next gen dual core handsets coming out, it seems like every phone will be completely out of date after this summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭kirving

Nokia better get that OS on the current S^3 line up quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 davecp

Hi there

Does anybody have an idea of value for the N950 Dev phones? I have been offered one as a trade for my galaxy note but since they are not available to the public plus no warranty, not sure whether to go for it or not?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Advertisement