Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short stay apartment Dublin

Options
  • 17-05-2011 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

looking for a place for 3 lads to put their heads down for the night on monday night 23 may (after roger waters gig). all in around the 40 mark and well behaved. previously have stayed in ellis quay apartments but it appears to be closed now (i think). so if you know of anywhere clean and central please get back to me. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I've stayed in the Ivy Apartments off Parnell Square, the Stay apartments in the Millenium Arcade (behind Jervis Street)& the Premier Suites on Leeson street over the last couple of years, all are clean & central & well equipped. You can get great last minute deals on booking.com for short stay apartments (way cheaper than on the apartment websites themselves)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

will look into it. thanks.

keep em coming!

Advertisement