Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Social Care Interview

Options
  • 17-05-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I have been accepted to the MA in Child, Family and Community Studies at DIT (yay!), I also applied for the parallel professional practice strand (really this is the final year of the BA in Social Care) and received a letter last week offering me an interview for this. It's on Friday and I'm quite worried about it, I've never had an interview before, every job I've ever had I've just kind of 'got'. So if anyone can give me any sort of insight into what I should have prepared I would be eternally grateful!
    What sort of questions should I expect?
    Should I bring anything with me (they only asked me to bring a copy of my CV)?
    What should I wear? I don't want to be overdressed or too casual!

Thank you!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orla201

Hi,

I've just been offered a place for the MA Child, Family and Community Studies course commencing Sept 2012. I've only just found out about the parallel BA in social care course you can do along side the MA.

Have you any info on it? How do u apply for it?

Any other info on the MA would be great. Are you enjoying it?

Thanks,
    Orla x

Advertisement