Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

40mm Grenade Pouches

• 17-05-2011 7:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea where I could pick up a multiple 40mm grenade pouch(MOLLE, preferably 3-4) in tan. Briefly searched online but didn't see anything. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you can get a 4 grenade (m203) pouch in protac in DDPM, RS gear i can pick one up for ya as they are not on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

UKtactical have tan multi (3-4) 40mm molle pouches in CB and tan if you're after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

+1 on Protac for pouches. Most (if not all) of the material used in the gear is military grade, it'll last a couple of years.
    You're bound to find it there in store, their website doesn't show all of their inventory. You'll most likely come out with something else as well, I know I have:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

thermo wrote: »
    you can get a 4 grenade (m203) pouch in protac in DDPM, RS gear i can pick one up for ya as they are not on their website.

Was hoping to be able to pick it up online man :) cheers though! If I can't source it I'll give you a shout!
    Firekitten wrote: »
    UKtactical have tan multi (3-4) 40mm molle pouches in CB and tan if you're after that?

Triple pouch is only available in OD unfortunately. I'm looking to carry around 6 in total, so cost wise I'm better of picking up pouches that hold the extra one:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Was hoping to be able to pick it up online man :) cheers though! If I can't source it I'll give you a shout!

Triple pouch is only available in OD unfortunately. I'm looking to carry around 6 in total, so cost wise I'm better of picking up pouches that hold the extra one:rolleyes:

can post it to ya lad............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

lperrozzi wrote: »

if you dont mind ddpm, brit issue osprey ones work great. and i think theres an artkis 6-8 'wait' bandolier that comes in tan?

Advertisement