Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Actors/Actresses

• 17-05-2011 7:48pm

I'm developing a web series and I am looking 1 Actress and 2 Actors and a bunch of extras. Financially we can't offer much except experience and our eternal gratefulness. If your interested please reply in the thread.

Were looking for people in Dublin unless you don't mind travelling to the city. :)

We need 1 female pretty much in College (If you can pull off looking older) or in your 25-35.

We need 1 male in his late teens (College) or up to 25 / If you can look young.

And finally another male from his late teens (College) up to 30s.

And as far as extras go we need about 6-10 of you's from your late teens upto 30s at the most and open to both genders.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Hi, I'm 22 and female (obviously!), can range from 16-25 in age, would be interested in helping out if you want? Could you PM me more details if you're interested? My boyfriend (age 20, can range in looks from 18-25 or so) is also interested in helping out.

I have over 15 years of acting experience and have performed in theatres such as the Helix and for short films also, doing leads as well as smaller parts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭TygerKrash

I'll leave this here for now since it's been replied to, but please use the Auditions thread for posts like this. that's what it's there for.

Advertisement