Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Film, Media students for interesting project.

Options
  • 17-05-2011 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi.

I'm currently looking for students in places like IADT etc that are doing some sort of film course,media all that kind of thing for one days shooting in a recording studio in town, can't give away too much info at the moment as it's only in the planning stages.

We would be looking for one or two camera ops to film footage of a band in the recording studio.

Unfortunately we won't be able to pay you but could sort out lunch/pints.

This would be a good opportunity to get to know the band, prospects of future work and have a bitta fun over the summer.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rastafarian27

Yea, I'd do that Im studying media studies in Maynooth and Ive done a few productions, music videos, a few short films and other bits and pieces, so if you could tell me the date and whats involved, Im on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 scorcoran90

Thanks for the reply,

No solid dates as of yet, currently in meetings about it, realistically we'd be looking at late june/early july.

When things get finalised I'll Pm you.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭andyterryjay

HEY ! :)

I am only 17 and in 5th year, but my passion is making films and music videos.
    I have a fairly large amount of experience over the past 4 years, filming my own short films, filming live performances with bands, making music videos with them, and doing whatever comes my way.

I love music and am focusing on doing music related things, ie. Music videos, my own covers etc.

I filmed a local band live during their radio session and have done coverage in The Academy.

My youtube channels are just here if you would like to see my work.

http://www.youtube.com/andyterryjay

http://www.youtube.com/JordanMusicVideos

I use a Canon DSLR and i am pretty good with other cameras, sound equipment etc. but no professional or official qualifications.

Thanks. The opportunity would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

Hi.

I'm currently looking for students in places like IADT etc that are doing some sort of film course,media all that kind of thing for one days shooting in a recording studio in town, can't give away too much info at the moment as it's only in the planning stages.

We would be looking for one or two camera ops to film footage of a band in the recording studio.

Unfortunately we won't be able to pay you but could sort out lunch/pints.

This would be a good opportunity to get to know the band, prospects of future work and have a bitta fun over the summer.

Thanks for reading.

I just finished my second year in UL in the Music, Media and Performance Technology course there. I am getting back from the States on the 4th of July and would be very interested in taking part in a project over the summer. My reels can be found on my website http://ConorKeane.net and if you're interested please PM me with any information regarding this project.

Hope to talk soon!
    CJK

Advertisement