Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's a Cark Park?

• 17-05-2011 9:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

2E77AA0C495A46D191F21625560330F1-0000314842-0002323799-00640L-F738D5F33D7A4D88B86AC72D949D8079.jpg

Comments

Somewhere to park your cark, of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

So that's what Europe's media are going to see when they come for the match.
    Embarrassing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I bet sign printers laugh themselves to sleep thinking of all the mistakes they dont point out to their clients

DSC_0551.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

As long as they let me park my cark there, I won't complain. :D Parking is hard enough in the area for press as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

Paulw wrote: »
    As long as they let me park my cark there, I won't complain. :D Parking is hard enough in the area for press as it is.

Sorry Paul but only Carkies allowed park their Carks there.

Media parking allocation is in the R D fecking S ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

According to the online dictionary, Cark is an archaic word for worry ... so maybe UEFA are telling people to park their worries for 90 minutes and enjoy the game :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Careful now. It could be the Morgue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

It's where they put all the people from Cark for the duration of the game, bai.

Advertisement