Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV questions

• 15-05-2011 5:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭

how do you find utv?what is the cost and did you get the phone as well.i saw an addvert for 6£ and rental of 12£ per month ,thats for BB and free weekend/evening calls.but im wondering what the cost is in dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

horse7 wrote: »
    how do you find utv?what is the cost and did you get the phone as well.i saw an addvert for 6£ and rental of 12£ per month ,thats for BB and free weekend/evening calls.but im wondering what the cost is in dublin.

http://u.tv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭horse7

ok ,got the site,but it just gives uk prices. am i missing something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

horse7 wrote: »
    ok ,got the site,but it just gives uk prices. am i missing something.

http://www.utvinternet.com/broadband/index.aspx

look at the top right of the webpage it gives you the option to switch between £ and €

the link above should bring you straight to their € prices :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

I was looking at this the other day-it talks about bb for €20 with no mention of line rental-any idea if it's €20 total? It was the weekend so I filled out the form and requested a call back but haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

cianr wrote: »
    I was looking at this the other day-it talks about bb for €20 with no mention of line rental-any idea if it's €20 total? It was the weekend so I filled out the form and requested a call back but haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks!

No, it states quite clearly + line rental :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Rather than dragging up an old thread to ask a completely unrelated question, start a new thread instead. Posts moved from the old thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

whiterebel wrote: »
    No, it states quite clearly + line rental :confused:

Sorry I should have been a bit clearer. When they talk about the NGB here they show the line rental underneath in the list of charges but when talking about "Broadband Only" they leave out the mention of line rental.

Anyway I've just signed up with Vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭horse7

jay93 wrote: »
    http://www.utvinternet.com/broadband/index.aspx

look at the top right of the webpage it gives you the option to switch between £ and €

the link above should bring you straight to their € prices :cool:
    thanks.

Advertisement