Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MATURE COLLEGE SEPT 2011

Options
  • 17-05-2011 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi just looking for info regarding getting on a course for sept i missed the cao date to apply and want to know can i do so now some way or another ( contact the college direct or something) any info would be fantastic, either its college or on the plane with everyone else and hit OZ :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dozydora

Hi just looking for info regarding getting on a course for sept i missed the cao date to apply and want to know can i do so now some way or another ( contact the college direct or something) any info would be fantastic, either its college or on the plane with everyone else and hit OZ :)

To my knowledge you are too late BUT if courses are not full they advertise them during the Summer or if a new course comes on stream they do likewise. I know my son (rip) did this a few years back and went to CIT to do French and computers and my daughter got into UCC to do a masters this way as well. I don't want to get your hopes up but you should ring the college of your choice and they will advise you.::(

Advertisement