Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online keeps telling IBAN is wrong

Options
  • 17-05-2011 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭

Im trying to set up a transfer on my 365 account to send money to belgium. I have all the info from the person im sending the money to but 365 keeps telling me the IBAN is invalid even though im putting in the right IBAN because im reading off their bank statement. This is teh 2nd time in teh last few months ive had this problem with 365. BOI think they know best? or just been akward ......

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I don't mean this to sound dense, but are you definitely sure you're not mixing up an O and a 0. Had the same problem trying to send one before and I was putting in 0 but it was actually an O. Have a look at an online IBAN checker like this one and if it's saying your IBAN is right, and 365 still says it's wrong, I'm afraid you'll have to ring 365 and check it out, could be a technical glitch with their validator or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

wasnt mixing up letter and number I even tried that just to make sure before i made the original post. I put a space in front of the first letter and that did the trick but just a pain in the ass that all the system does is tell you your wrong but not were the error is.

Advertisement