Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suzuki katana ay 50

• 17-05-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

my suzuki katana ay50, 2003,have it a month, do not know much about them, the problem, it will not pull off against a hill, and when driving on the straight it is very slow to take trottle, think it a clutch issue, but it is auto, any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭JDPhotography

started with one of these, yea it was slow but i absolutley loved it
    but like yours it had a slow throttle response.
    i spent more time fixing it than driving it though.

its not a highley strung 2stroke but i always used castrol 2T oil and still do on my NSR.
    clutch rollers, they come in different weights and types. maybe you could look into getting lighter ones or sport ones.
    exhaust, it could be all clogged up with all the oil it dosen't burn, take it off and block one end and use acid and boiling hot water.

check out, www.polini.com they do mods and tuning parts for mopeds.

JD

Advertisement