Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret Garden - Support and Social Event for TGirls

Options
  • 17-05-2011 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

In case you are interested in the next Secret Garden night out...

Thursday 19th May 2011. From 6.30 to 10.30.

Given how for some TGirls discretion is vital I am not publicly advertising the location thats in NorthWest Dublin. Contact me on GsSecretGarden@gmail.com or on 0873571101 for details.

So what does the night on the 19th involve?

- A secure & secret location with changing facilities for you to transform into your goddess self with make up assistance if required

- Wine, cheese & nibbles meet & greet

- Meet new friends in the community

- Moulding your shape: an introduction to corsets

- Make up lessons and make over (if desired)

- Group discussion on empowering your inner lady

- Q&A with life coach Paula & Secret Garden crew

- Information on where is offering Secret Garden discounts

- Shared discussion on where to buy when being a lady

Cost €50 including food & drink, make up if required and legendary Secret Garden goodie bag.

Parking at the clubhouse is free, I also have some TGirl friendly taxi drivers on speed dial ;)

Jee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

Hot diggedy! I'm not transgendered, but I definitely need me some of that 'empowering your inner lady' talk and make up lessons and makeovers and moulding my shape. Take me with you, you regal women, and turn me into a real girl!

Advertisement