Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen / Cameron general schedule

Options
  • 17-05-2011 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering if anyone knows of the schedule for either of these visits, in terms of times? I think Cameron is supposed to join the Queen for dinner tomorrow? And I've found a general overview for the Queens visit here:
    WEDNESDAY, MAY 18th

“Windows” tour of Dublin at the Guinness Storehouse

Greeted by Taoiseach Enda Kenny at Government Buildings

Wreath-laying ceremony at the Irish National War Memorial Garden, Islandbridge

Visit to Croke Park

State dinner at Dublin Castle

THURSDAY, MAY 19th

Visit to National Stud Kildare

The Duke of Edinburgh to attend a reception at Farmleigh House with members of Gaisce – the President’s award

A celebration of the Queen’s visit at the Convention Centre Dublin

FRIDAY, MAY 20th

Tour of St Patrick’s Rock, Cashel

Visit to English Market in Cork

Visit to Tyndall National Institute, Cork

Departure from Cork airport

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/0516/breaking18.html

Really I'm just hoping to get a glimpse of either of them, even from the side of the road or something :)

Can't find much about Cameron, and can't find even general times for either of them. I'll be free to wander around the city centre from 4pm tomorrow so...... any help would be great!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

A quick call to the Garda Press Office would give you all the info you need.

Advertisement