Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tus Supervisors

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭username84

tarahill wrote: »
    Hi TUS Supervisor position is looking after people who has been placed in a 19.5 hr a week job by the D S P. you will be liasing with the community groups etc that have those people working with them. in rural areas you would need a car as they wont be all in same area.regarding interview you need a bit of knowledge in managing people and a bit on working with the unemployed.you will look after all safety wear etc for the people and work out work rosters etc unlike C E Schemes there is no training budget to look after just from knowing supervisors they do spend a lot of time out visiting the workers on a daily basis.

THANK YOU!
    I've been researching all morning, found a million versions of the same job description :D I must have it learned off at this stage!

They seem to be pushing the Health and Safety aspect - I presume as some of these positions would involve putting people into labour roles you would be looking at getting them Safe Pass etc or am I off base completely there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Anyone end up getting one of these jobs? If so what did you think of it?

Advertisement